Sterling Silver Boomerang Earrings with Vesuvianite
The best selling sterling silver boomerang earrings... now with gemstones! Cute little rose cut Vesuvianite (also known as Idiocrase) cabochons dangle from the bottoms. It is such a unique, beautiful light green stone...similar in color to Peridot. This semi-precious gemstone was first discovered included blocks or adjacent to lavas on Mt. Vesuvius... hence its name!
- Sterling and fine silver with sterling silver ear wires
- Approx. 2 5/8" from the top of the ear wire to the bottom, and almost 1" wide
- Handmade (with heaps of love!) in my studio in NY.
- The shapes/sizes of the Idiocrase cabochons might vary slightly due to the freeform shapes in my lot of stones, but I will try to match them as best as possible. I will gladly email you pics of the stones I choose for your earrings if you make a note at checkout.
- Due to its handcrafted nature, your piece may vary ever so slightly from what is shown, but will be just as beautiful. Pinky swear!
- *Please note this listing is just for the Vesuvianite earrings*
Each unique Smashfire Designs creation comes beautifully packaged in a teal green gift box with ribbon... perfect for gift giving, or heck, for keeping yourself!!
*This is a made to order item, so please allow 3-4 days for your earrings to ship. If you need it in a jiffy, please let me know and I will do my best to make it happen.*