Red Boomerang Laminate Reversible Necklace
Boomerang countertops from the mid century hold a special place in our hearts. Flaunt your modernist love for anything and everything mid century modern with this oh-so-cool-and-unique necklace!
- Reversible! Can be worn on either side
- Newly manufactured boomerang laminate
- Wood is either mahogany or walnut
- Measures 2" from top of bail to bottom of pendant x 1 3/8" wide
- Comes on an 18" sterling silver chain with spring ring clasp
- Handmade (with heaps of love!) in my studio in NY.
- Due to its handcrafted nature, your piece may vary every so slightly from what is shown, but will be just as beautiful. Pinky swear!
The laminate and wood (either mahogany or walnut) is hand cut with a jeweler's saw and adhered together with contact cement. The pieces are filed and sanded until smooth. Once the contact cement sets, several layers of lacquer are applied to the wood, and all the holes for the findings are drilled and set into the wood with epoxy.
Even though the laminate/wood is sealed, please take special care to avoid splashing excessive water or harsh chemicals onto your piece. And if you plan on showering, going deep sea diving, surfing, swimming with the dolphins and sharks, or helping the pool boy out with the vacuuming, please be sure to remove your necklace.
Each unique Smashfire Designs creation comes beautifully packaged in a teal green gift box with ribbon... perfect for gift giving, or heck, for keeping yourself!!
*This is a made to order item, so please allow 3-4 days for your necklace to ship. If you need it in a jiffy, please let me know and I will do my best to make it happen.*